COME AND MAKE SATURDAY ENAMELLING WORKSHOP
The standard ‘absolute beginners’ package involves discovering how to mix / grind colours into a paste, applying these colours onto a small collection of copper plates and firing your unique article.
Workshops are held on a Saturday in our fully equipped spacious workshop in Camberwell, South East London's artisan quarter.
The emphasis is on participants having-a-go and gaining an insight into basic enamelling techniques. These courses are fun, rewarding, educational and immensely satisfying.
All metals / colouring powder, use of tools / kiln, tuition and demonstrations of the processes are all included.
- Classes run from 11.00am - 17.30pm.
- Lunch: 13.00pm - 14.00pm.
- Class sizes are limited to 12 students per day.
- Please wear sensible clothing / footwear (eg: no open-toed shoes or loose clothing).
- Classes are subject to numbers.
We require exactly 12 students to run this course day. If we do not have enough people you will be offered an alternative date or you will be offered a full refund. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.