Silversmithing Classes (price per term for 1 day a week)
These Private Silversmithing Classes are held for the retired, semi-retired or for people wishing for a change of career.
Classes are held on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday in our fully equipped spacious workshop in Camberwell, South East London's artisan quarter.
Classes run for 32 weeks throughout the year termly and the booking prices listed are for ONE terms tuition, for ONE day a week. You are welcome to continue to book into our workshops for as long as you wish.
The classes break for Easter, Summer, Christmas and New Year.
Prices are based on £55 a day and costs vary depending on the term length.
- Classes run from 10.30am - 17.30pm
- Lunch: 13.00pm - 14.00pm (Please bring your own lunch)
- Tea and coffee are supplied.
- Class sizes are limited to 12 students per day.
- Please wear sensible clothing / footwear (eg: no open-toed shoes or loose clothing).
- Free Wi-Fi available
When making your booking, please select the term dates AND the week day you wish to attend. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.